Monday, January 11, 2010

Scheduled Maintenance

Hello loyal followers. The next day or two I am going to be updating the blog's code a bit, so a few posts may pop up that are largely unimportant but unavoidable. Sorry for the confusion.

Things I plan on doing:

- Re-indexing the database of comments, while I design a new comment system (anything is better than bloggers, and i plan on eliminating anonymous posts)
- Swabbing the decks
- Improving the RSS feed parsing
- Designing a new template
- Integrating Twitterfeed
- Reticulating Splines
- I'm contemplating a switch to wordpress for better coding support. Thoughts?
- Frogblasting the Ventcore

In the meantime, we all anxiously await Kuzma's next life question. Stay frosty folks.

~Jimmy "no joke today, I'm just too damn busy" the G.

No comments:

Post a Comment