Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Undertaking

Hey, what's up everybody my name is Matt Rimmel. I, like Jim, will be undertaking the task of entertaining the masses with humorous blogs. My topics are whatever I feel like talking about at the time. For example, one might be out the film industry and the next will be about politics. My one goal in life is to be paid to be funny, which I am. However, my sense of humor is not for everyone. Especially, at times, not for the weak of stomach. I'm a 20 year old college student whom is currently working at a movie theater over the summer. I have a multitude of stories from my job and I'll try to relay them to you but my fear is that they are "you had to be their" or "you have to know them" stories. Everything else will simply be my own opinion, but be for warned, I'm usually right. Have a nice day.

-Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment