Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coming Soon: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Review


Alright. ALRIGHT! Stop E-mailing me already!



Seriously, I've gotten no less than a dozen emails this week asking If I was going to review the new Assassin's Creed game. You win. I'll review it.

I liked the first two. A lot. I was a big fan of Ubisoft's Prince of Persia series too... so when the first Assassin's Creed was set up to be a more free-roaming version of the Prince's escapades, I was already sold on the idea. Little did I know that the Assassin's Creed series would become one of the best crafted stories in the last decade. And you all know how much of a sucker I am for a good story...

Anyway, I'm picking up the game on my way home from work today. I'll try my best to get a review up next week sometime, after I, well...  you know, play it and what not. So please, stop emailing me.

Thank you.




~ Jimmy "Also, for the three of you asking for A Call of Duty: Black Ops Review: Stop. I'm not gonna play it." the G.


---




This post has a Shenanaganary rating of:
"I won't be fooled again by a Call of Duty Game. Not since I started playing Battlefield in 1942"

2 comments:

  1. I was worried when you didnt return my email about this. Hack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet he will like it. 4/5 stars. yawn.

    ReplyDelete